Brand Awareness & Viewability

When measuring brand awareness, most of marketers would use number of impression as an Key Performance Indicator (KPI). However, impression is not just talking about how many times ads has been served, but also building meaningful memory. Therefore, we use viewable CPM (vCPM) to measure our brand awareness campaign.

3rd Party Verification Technology

Our buying platforms integrated with international advertising associations like Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and Media Ratings Council (MRC). Accroding to Google (2019), only 54% of banner display ads in Hong Kong are viewable. In the other words, 46% of your media spend is wasted. Therefore, 3rd party verification is critical for the success of your awareness campaign.

Our Contact

  • info@figurist.com.hk
  • 852 - 2831 1155
  • 9/F, Lok's Industrial Building, 204 Tsat Tsz Mui Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong

Send Us a Message